Implementing and Administering Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
COURSE DURATION : 30 HRS
COURSE DESCRIPTION :
- This course is a face to face instructor-led training with additional online training to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to implement and manage a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 network infrastructure. The course is intended for systems administrator and systems engineer candidates who are responsible for implementing and managing server networking technologies. These tasks include implementing routing; implementing and managing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and Windows Internet Name Service (WINS); securing Internet Protocol (IP) traffic with Internet Protocol security (IPSec) and certificates; configuring a network access infrastructure by configuring the connections for remote access clients, and managing and monitoring network access
- This course will help you prepare for Microsoft Certified Professional exam, Exam 70-291: Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
COURSE OUTCOMES :
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure routing by using the Routing and Remote Access service.
- Install and configure the DHCP Server service.
- Manage and monitor DHCP.
- Configure host and network basic input/output system (NetBIOS) name resolution.
- Install and configure the DNS Server service.
- Manage and monitor DNS.
- Install, configure, and manage WINS.
- Secure IP
traffic by using IPSec and certificates.
- Implement a network access infrastructure by configuring the connections for virtual, dial-up, and wireless clients.
- Manage and monitor remote connections in a network access infrastructure
- Instructor-led, classroom/laboratory-delivery learning model with structured hands-on and minds-on activities and laboratory activities.
- Students should have studied or taken the Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Environment course
70-291 EXAM ONLINE REVIEW:
- Go to 70-291 Practice Online exam (for enrolled students only)
Chapter 1 Reviewing the Suite of TCP/IP Protocols
Chapter 2 Assigning IP Addresses in a Multiple Subnet Network
Chapter 3 Configuring a Client IP Address
Chapter 4 Configuring a Client for Name Resolution
Chapter 5 Isolating Common Connectivity Issues
Chapter 6 Allocating IP Addressing by Using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Adding and Authorizing a DHCP Server Service
- Configuring a DHCP Scope
- Configuring a DHCP Reservation
- Configuring DHCP Options
- Configuring a DHCP Relay Agent
Chapter 7 Managing and Monitoring Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Managing a DHCP Database
- Viewing DHCP Statistics
- Monitoring DHCP Server Performance by Using the DHCP Audit Log
Chapter 8 Resolving Names
- Configuring Names on a Client
- Configuring Host Name Resolution
- Configuring NetBIOS Name Resolution
Chapter 9 Resolving Host Names by Using Domain Name System (DNS)
- Installing the DNS Server Service
- Configuring the Properties for the DNS Server Service
- Configuring the DNS Zones
- Configuring a DNS Client
- Configuring DNS Dynamic Updates
- Configuring DNS Zone Transfers
- Delegating Authority for Zones
Chapter 10 Managing and Monitoring Domain Name System
- Configuring the Time to Live Interval
- Configuring Aging and Scavenging
- Integrating DNS and WINS
- Verifying that a Resource Record Exists by Using Nslookup, DNSCMD, and DNSLint
- Testing the DNS Server Configuration
- Monitoring DNS Server Performance by Using the Performance Console
- Monitoring DNS Server Performance by Using the DNS Logging
Chapter 11 Resolving NetBIOS Names by Using Windows Internet Naming Service
- Installing and Configuring a WINS Server
- Configuring the WINS Server
- Managing Records in WINS
- Configuring WINS Replication
- Managing the WINS database
Chapter 12 Configuring Routing by Using Routing and Remote Access (RRAS)
- Installing and Configuring the Routing and Remote Access Service
- Configuring Packet Filters
Chapter 13 Securing Network Traffic by Using IPSec and Certificates
- Implementing IPSec
- Implementing IPSec with Certificates
- Monitoring IPSec
Chapter 14 Configuring Network Access
- Configuring a VPN Connection
- Configuring a Dial-up Connection
- Configuring a Wireless Connection
- Controlling User Access to a Network
- Centralizing Network Access Authentication and Policy Management by Using IAS
Chapter 15 Managing and Monitoring Network Access
- Configuring Logging on a Network Access Server
- Collecting and Monitoring Network Access Data
COURSE FEE :
|Php 8,500||USD80||Php 9,000||Php 4,500||Midway||Free|
COURSE FEE with Exam:
|Php 12,500||Php 13,000||Php 6,500||Midway||Free|
COURSE SCHEDULES :
Other Short Courses..
- MCITP: Enterprise Administrator Windows Server 2008 Bootcamp
- Installing and Configuring Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator
- MCITP - Windows Server 2008 Server Administrator Bootcamp
- MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT 2013
- MS EXCEL 2013-2016
- Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
- Configuring Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure
- Exchange Server 2007 Configuring Bootcamp
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
What do you think?
No Inquiries yet. You can be the first!