LPIC-1 Junior Level Linux Professional Bootcamp
Why get this Course?:
This course will help you pass the LPIC-1 and Ubuntu Certified Proffessional certification.
You will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to support Linux-based networks. This is a hands on course designed for a job-related tasks a Linux expert must perform using all of the features of Linux operating systems.
Course Outline: Exam Code:101 & 102
LINUX PROFESSIONAL INSTITUE 101
Chapter 1: System Architecture
- Determine and configure hardware settings
- Boot the system
- Change runlevels / boot targets and shutdown or reboot system
Chapter 2: Linux Installation and Package Management
- Design hard disk layout
- Install a boot manager
- Manage shared libraries
- Use Debian package management
- Use RPM and YUM package management
Chapter 3: GNU and Unix Commands
- Work on the command line
- Process text streams using filters
- Perform basic file management
- Use streams, pipes and redirects
- Create, monitor and kill processes
- Modify process execution priorities
- Search text files using regular expressions
- Perform basic file editing operations using vi
Chapter 4: Devices, Linux Filesystems, Filesystem Hierarchy Standard
- Create partitions and filesystems
- Maintain the integrity of filesystems
- Control mounting and unmounting of filesystems
- Manage disk quotas
- Manage file permissions and ownership
- Create and change hard and symbolic links
- Find system files and place files in the correct location
LINUX PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTE 102
Chapter 5: Shells, Scripting and Data Management
- Customize and use the shell environment
- Customize or write simple scripts
Chapter 6: User Interfaces and Desktops
- Install and configure X11
- Setup a display manager
Chapter 7: Administrative Tasks
- Manage user and group accounts and related system files
- Automate system administration tasks by scheduling jobs
- Localisation and internationalisation
Chapter 8: Essential System Services
- Maintain system time
- System logging
- Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) basics
- Manage printers and printing
Chapter 9: Networking Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of internet protocols
- Basic network configuration
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Configure client side DNS
Chapter 10: Security
- Perform security administration tasks
- Setup host security
- Securing data with encryption
COURSE FEE :
|Php 17,500||Php 9,000||Midway||Free|
COURSE FEE with 2 Exams:
|Php 33,500||Php 34,000||Php 17,000||Midway||Free|
Other Short Courses..
- LPIC-1 Junior Level Linux Professional Bootcamp
- LPIC-1 Linux Professional Bootcamp
- Linux RedHat and LPIC Certification Courses
- Linux Professional Institute 102
- Linux Professional Institute 101
- Red Hat Linux Networking and Security Administration
- RHCSA - Red Hat System Administration
- LPIC-2 Advanced Level Linux Professional Bootcamp
- LPIC-1 Junior Level Linux Professional Bootcamp
- Red Hat Linux Essentials
What do you think?
Basta may knowledge po kayo about computer pwede na kayong magenroll sa LPIC1.
ano po ba requirements pra mka pag inrol sa ganitong course ? graduate po ako ng computer hardware servicing NCII gus2 ko po sana mag switch sa ganitong course
You can take the exam anytime you want as long as you are ready.
@ Ralph Lopez
LPI 101 and 102 exams.
does this have course prequisite?
for the package with 2 exams. are we required to take the exam right after the training? thank you
just to make it clear to me. what are the 2 exams included in the course? thank you!
Yes, we need at least 3 participants for the class to push through
One more participant and we are good to go right?
One more participants and we are good to go right?
Enrollment is still open. You can enroll on or before the start on the training. Please make your reservation online through this link http://www.cnctc.edu.ph/reservation_form.php
Still open for last minute enrollment?
How do you make it possible for me to take this course online? Since I'm from Cagayan de Oro, and it's not possible for me to be there everytime.
We will post the next schedule soon. Keep posted.
Hi! When is the next schedule for this course? Count me in please. Thanks
@ Ammie Alba
Hello, the course fee is P15,000 cash.
Wala pong course prerequisite ang training na ito basta marunong gumamit ng computer. Thanks.
Hi. How much will be the cost for Junior Level Linux Professional Bootcamp
ano po ung course prerequisite dito?
Hello, you can make a course reservation through this link http://www.cnctc.edu.ph/reservation_form.php
and the course fee for LPIC 1 training is P15,000 cash.
Can I make a reservation? I tried to enroll but your website shows 18k for this course.
Sa February 20 to March 19, 2015 every Saturday, 3pm to 9pm ang schedule sa Buendia, Makati branch.
Hi, meron kayo schedule for february sa Buendia? If meron, kelan exact date? Thanks.
@ Ann G.
It's up to you when do you want to take the exam as long as you are ready, then you can schedule your exam anytime.
Do you allow your students to pick the date of their exam when they signed up for the course with exams (LPIC1-Junior Level Linux Professional Bootcamp). Or the date of the examination is already specified?
@ Jov Mark Felarca
Yes, it's available online but we need minimum of 3 participants to push through the class. The course fee is P15,000, 30 hours is the course duration that will take for 5 meetings. You will receive certificate of completion after finishing the course.
You have mentioned that online course is available, if this is so, how much will it cost and how long is the duration of the said course? will the trainees also receive a training certificate after finishing the course? thanks
Yes, we will give you certificate of completion after the training.
Hi, will we be receiving some sort of diploma or certification of completion that we may include in our resumes? Thank you.
Start date po kaso hindi po natuloy. Resked po ang class next week. Minimum of 3 participants bago magstart ang class.
Hi po. Yung 07-12-2015 to 08-09-2015 enrollement period pa lang po ba yan or start n po ng classes?
Meron pong open schedule on June 21 to July 19, 2015 every Sunday 3pm to 9pm sa Espana. Manila.
Yes, we do have online training for LPIC-1 junior level course.
Is it possible to do remote training? Thanks.
Hi, kelan po next schedule nio for linux certification- LPIC-1? yung pang sunday po.
So far, we don't have open schedule for Monday to Friday. We only have Saturday 3pm to 9pm and Sunday 3pm to 9pm. Thank you.
do you run monday to friday (30hrs total)?
send me more info. I am not planning to take exam (for now)...
Kung hindi po mameet ung minimum of 3 participants mareresked po on Feb 28, 2015 every Saturday. Espana, Manila ang every sunday schedule.
Hello, baka sakali po hndi matuloy ung sched na 02-21-2015 Buendia schedule..sana maresched to 02-22-2015 mageenrol po ako..thanks
@ Jomar Ebonite
Hello! Yes, we will have schedule for February. Please keep posted for our upcoming schedules. Thank you.
Hi, is there a schedule for bootcamp that starts on February on your Makati branch? or right after the schedule above? Thanks.
We will try to open morning schedule. Keep posted.
Please have a schedule for Sat morning :(
We open schedule weekly. Keep posted for the upcoming schedule.
your schedules posted is monthly basis or this is the only available sched for the rest of the year?
Yes we have just keep posted for more updates. Thanks
Do you have a schedule that would start on May on your Makati branch?
@ Jorel Brian Cruz
Yes, we will open soon. Keep posted.
Is there a schedule for the bootcamp that starts on May?
could i take the lpic 1 exam like 101 for this month and the 102 for next mos? can you send me the quotation of exam only fee. thanks