CCNP – Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
LENGTH : 5 days
This CCNP course will help harness the knowledge and skills to streamline communication procedures, strengthen compliance measures and enhance communication systems and devices. You will learn all about Single Sign-On (SSO), Cisco® Unified IM and Presence, Cisco Unity® Connection and Cisco Unity Express.
300-420 Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks v1.0 (ENSLD )
Our Trainers are certified CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CCAI, JUNIPER, COMPTIA A+ N+ and Microsoft Certified. Guaranteed expert instructors with massive industry experience and having good communication and teaching skills.
Before you get this course you should at least have the knowledge and skills in:
- Basic understanding of networking technologies
- Basic understanding of voice and video
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager experience
TRAINING DELIVERY MODES:
- Classroom Training
- Live Online Training
- 1 on 1 Training
- Corporate Group Training
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be qualified to be a network administrator, network engineer or IT systems manager.
CCNP CLICA Syllabus
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection Integration
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection Call Handlers
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Express
- Configuring Single Sign-On (SSO) for Cisco Unified Communications Applications
- Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber
- Customizing Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber Functionality
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Compliance and Message Archiving
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
- Integrating Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced
- Implementing Call Recording and Monitoring
Next Level Course
REQUEST A QUOTE
Take advantage of CNCTC 's latest interactive Instructor-Led Live Online Training. Online Courses are delivered using WebEx to bring the classroom to your home or at your workplace and can be accessed directly on your own computer with an internet connection. By using Cisco’s WebEx, and integrating our Computer lab facilities, we can provide a near-classroom experience remotely to your own location of choice. Register Now!