Basic Bookkeeping Course
This course is the ideal starting point for future business leaders, accountants, and entrepreneurs. It also explains the fundamental rules of double-entry bookkeeping and how they are used to produce the balance sheet and the profit and loss account.
- prepare a trial balance, balance sheet and a profit and loss account.
- understand and explain the relationship between the accounting equation and double-entry bookkeeping
- understand and apply the essential numerical skills required for bookkeeping and accounting
- balance off ledger accounts at the end of an accounting period
- record transactions in the appropriate ledger accounts using the double-entry bookkeeping system