LCD Monitor Repair Training Course
LENGTH : 5 days
This course is designed to be simple and very easy to understand. Lectures are delivered in the simplest manner possible so students can get it and apply it in their subsequent actual LCD repair activities. Trainees will gain the knowledge and skills to fix any kind of LCD monitor in the market today. This course will give you the hands-on experience you need to repair and maintain an LCD Monitors
COURSE OUTCOMES :
After the training students will become expert in Servicing LCD Monitors.
- Instructor-led, classroom/laboratory-delivery learning model with structured hands-on and minds-on activities and laboratory activities.
Students who intend to get this training should have basic electronics background.
Upon completion of the course, students will be qualified to be a Junior Technical Support Staff, Technical Support Staff , Senior Support Technical Staff
LCD Repair Syllabus
- Overview of LCD Monitor circuits
- Reading and Analyzing LCD block and schematic diagrams
- Understanding switch mode power supply
- Understanding inverter, lamps, main board AD board
- Understanding driver/controller board and LCD panel.
- Understanding and Testing of SMD coding in IC
- Understanding and Testing of Resistor
- Understanding and Testing of Transistor
- Understanding and Testing of Diode
- Understanding and Testing of capacitor
- Understanding typical inverter IC part number and datasheet
- How to repair stuck and dead pixel in LCD Monitors
- Tools and test equipment in LCD Monitor troubleshooting
- Learning SMD Rework station
- Removing and re-soldering SMD IC
- Removing and re-soldering transistor
- Removing and re-soldering capacitor
- Removing and re-soldering diodes
- Removing and re-soldering resistor
- Removing and re-soldering inductor from the LCD main board
- Testing and Replacing schottky diodes in LCD Monitor
- Checking and Testing backlight lamps
- Checking and Testing brightness or dimming circuit
- Checking and Testing high voltage transformer and enable circuit
- Checking and Testing power and inverter board
- Understanding Oscilloscope
- Using oscilloscope for Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting major circuits using Oscilloscope such as power supply, inverter, mainboard and driver controller board
- Diagnose and Repair no power in LCD Monitor
- Diagnose and Repair dim display in LCD Monitor
- Diagnose and Repair power blink in LCD Monitor
- Diagnose and Repair one vertical or one horizontal line in LCD Monitor
- Diagnose and Repair rainbow colors in LCD Monitor
- Diagnose and Repair white raster in LCD Monitor
- And many more errors..
- Actual LCD Monitor Repair and Troubleshooting
- Assessment Evaluation
Take advantage of CNCTC 's latest interactive Instructor-Led Live Online Training. Online Courses are delivered using WebEx to bring the classroom to your home or at your workplace and can be accessed directly on your own computer with an internet connection. By using Cisco’s WebEx, and integrating our Computer lab facilities, we can provide a near-classroom experience remotely to your own location of choice. Register Now!