- 5 days Instructor-Led Live Online Classroom
- Webex Virtual Class for interactive near classroom experience
- Access to Remote Lab PC for Hands-On activities
- Unlimited Practice exams
- In-House Windows 10 Testing Facility
- Integrated Courseware in the Learning Management System
- Step by Step guide for challenging hands-on lab activities
- Flexible Schedules – Both Weekdays and Weekends Classes
- Get Trained by Microsoft Certified Expert Trainer with Over 15 Years of Industry Experience
- No. 1 Training Center for Windows 10 Courses
- E-learning Access for Pre-course and Post Training Support
- Best Price Guaranteed for Windows 10 certification Courses
- 5 days Instructor-Led Face to Face Classroom training
- We are a TESDA Registered Training Center
- Offering Flexible Schedules – Both Weekdays and Weekends Classes
- Get Trained by Microsoft Certified Expert Instructor with Over 15 Years of Industry Experience
- In-House Linux Windows 10 Testing Facility
- No. 1 Training Center for Windows 10 Courses
- We Guarantee Best Price for Windows 10 certification Courses
- Gain the technical skills needed in the workplace. 1 on 1 training is the best way to learn
- Quickest way to master any of our course offerings.
- Experience superb hands-on laboratory activities and unobstructed attention from your trainer.
- Guaranteed to start the Training
About the Course:
This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills required to Deploy Windows 10, Configure network connectivity, Configure Windows 10 desktop devices and data, Maintain and Troubleshoot Windows 10 minor and major problems.
The skills that this course brings include learning how to Deploy Windows, Manage devices and data, Configure connectivity, and Maintain Windows 10.
MD-100 Windows 10
Who should Attend
This Modern Desktop Administrator certification course is recommended for IT professionals who install, configure, support and maintain Windows 10 core services.
Understanding of Windows client operating system essentials, such as a working knowledge of Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be qualified to be a network administrator, network engineer, or IT systems manager.
MD-100 Windows Syllabus
Chapter 1 - Deploy Windows 10
- Configure language packs
- Migrate user data
- Perform a clean installation
- Perform an in-place upgrade (using tools such as MDT, WDS, ADK, etc.)
- Select the appropriate Windows edition
- Troubleshoot activation issues
Chapter 2 - Perform post-installation configuration
- Configure Edge and Internet Explorer
- Configure mobility settings
- Configure sign-in options
- Customize the Windows desktop
Chapter 3 - Manage local users, local groups, and devices
- Manage devices in directories
- Manage local groups
- Manage local users
Chapter 4 - Configure data access and protection
- Configure NTFS permissions
- Configure shared permissions
Chapter 5 - Configure devices by using local policies
- Configure local registry
- Implement local policy
- Troubleshoot group policies on devices
Chapter 6 - Manage Windows security
- Configure user account control (UAC)
- Configure Windows Defender Firewall
- Implement encryption
Chapter 7 - Configure networking
- Configure client IP settings
- Configure mobile networking
- Configure VPN client
- Troubleshoot networking
- Configure Wi-Fi profiles
Chapter 8 - Configure remote connectivity
- Configure remote management
- Enable PowerShell Remoting
- Configure remote desktop access
Chapter 9 - Configure system and data recovery
- Perform file recovery (including OneDrive)
- Recover Windows 10
- Troubleshoot startup/boot process
Chapter 10 - Manage updates
- Check for updates
- Troubleshoot updates
- Validate and test updates
- Select the appropriate servicing channel
- Configure Windows update options
Chapter 11 - Monitor and manage Windows
- Configure and analyze event logs
- Manage performance
- Manage Windows 10 environment
(₱14500) ₱ 12500 USD260 (USD302])
Next Level Course
Call Us for more information
Tel: +632-87362032 /+632-87356579
Smart: 09073576583 / 09993302327
Globe: 09776468236 / 09776932556
Request Course Quotation
Take advantage of CNCTC 's latest interactive Instructor-Led Live Online Training. Online Courses are delivered using WebEx to bring the classroom to your home or at your workplace and can be accessed directly on your own computer with an internet connection. By using Cisco’s WebEx, and integrating our Computer lab facilities, we can provide a near-classroom experience remotely to your own location of choice. Register Now!
How to become MD Windows 10 Certified?
You earn the Modern Desktop Administrator certification by passing the MD-100 Windows 10 Exam and MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
How much is the Exam Cost for MD-100 Windows 10?
The Exam cost for MD 100 Windows 10 is 90 USD. and MD 101 is 90USD as well
Where to take the MD Windows 10 Exam?
You can take this certification exam at any Authorized Pearson Vue Test Center. Take your Exam at CNCTC, Inc if you are in the Philippines
Does MD Windows 10 Certification expires?
Yes, You need to upgrade your certification after 3 years. Pass the upgrade exam to renew your certification