Red Hat System Administration I
- 3 days Instructor-Led Live Online Classroom
- Webex Virtual Class for interactive near classroom experience
- Access to Remote Lab PC for Hands-On activities
- Integrated Courseware in the Learning Management System
- Step by Step guide for challenging hands-on lab activities
- Flexible Schedules – Both Weekdays and Weekends Classes
- Get Trained by Database Developer Expert Trainer with Over 15 Years of Industry Experience
- No. 1 Training Center for Database Courses
- Best Price Guaranteed for Database Courses
- 3 days Instructor-Led Face to Face Classroom training
- We are a TESDA Registered Training Center
- Offering Flexible Schedules – Both Weekdays and Weekends Classes
- Get Trained by Certified Database Developer Instructor with Over 15 Years of Industry Experience
- No. 1 Training Center for Database Courses
- We Guarantee Best Price for Database Courses
- Gain the technical skills needed in the workplace. 1 on 1 training is the best way to learn
- Quickest way to master any of our course offerings.
- Experience superb hands-on laboratory activities and unobstructed attention from your trainer.
- Guaranteed to start the Training
ABOUT THE COURSE:
Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) equips you with Linux® administration survival skills by focusing on foundational Linux concepts and core tasks. You will learn how to apply command-line concepts and enterprise-level tools, starting you on your journey toward becoming a full-time Linux system administrator
After completing this course you will learn how to:
- Use command line Interface
- Manage physical storage
- Install and configure software components and services
- Establish network connections and control firewall restrictions
- Monitor and manage running processes
- Manage and secure files and file systems
- Administer users and groups
- Review the system log files and journal for issues
- Troubleshoot problems and analyze systems with Red Hat Insights
- Remotely manage systems with SSH and the Web Console
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Windows system administrators, network administrators who are responsible for the following tasks:
- Configuring, installing, upgrading, and maintaining Linux systems using established standards and procedures
- Providing operational support
- Managing systems for monitoring system performance and availability
- Writing and deploying scripts for task automation and system administration
EX200 – RHCSA – Red Hat Certified System Administrator
Basic technical user skills with computer applications on some operating systems are expected.
Course Training Materials:
Red Hat Linux Administrator’s Guide and Red Hat Linux Networking and System Administration
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be qualified to be a RetHat Network administrator, network engineer or IT systems manager.
Red Hat System Administration I Syllabus
- Introduction to the Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Describe and define open source
- Linux distributions
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Access the command line
- Log into a Linux system
- Run simple commands using the shell.
- Manage files from the command line
- Copy, move, create, delete, and organize files while working from the bash shell.
- Get help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Resolve problems by using local help systems.
- Create, view, and edit text files
- Manage text files from command output or in a text editor.
- Manage local users and groups
- Create, manage, and delete local users and groups, as well as administer local password policies.
- Control access to files
- Set Linux file system permissions on files and
- Interpret the security effects of different permission settings.
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Evaluate and control processes running on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
- Control services and daemons
- Control and monitor network services and system daemons using systemd.
- Configure and secure SSH
- Configure secure command line service on remote systems, using OpenSSH.
- Analyze and store logs
- Locate and accurately interpret logs of system events for troubleshooting purposes.
- Manage networking
- Configure network interfaces and settings on Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers.
- Archive and transfer files
- Archive and copy files from one system to another.
- Install and update software
- Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories.
- Access Linux file systems
- Access, inspect, and use existing file systems on storage attached to a Linux server.
- Analyze servers and get support
- Investigate and resolve issues in the web-based management interface, getting support from Red Hat to help solve problems.
- Comprehensive review
₱18500) ₱ 14800 USD308 (USD385])
Next Level Course
Call Us for more information
Tel: (+632) 8285-2936 / (+632) 8736-2032
Request Course Quotation
Take advantage of CNCTC 's latest interactive Instructor-Led Live Online Training. Online Courses are delivered using WebEx to bring the classroom to your home or at your workplace and can be accessed directly on your own computer with an internet connection. By using Cisco’s WebEx, and integrating our Computer lab facilities, we can provide a near-classroom experience remotely to your own location of choice. Register Now!