Red Hat System Administration II
- 3 days Instructor-Led Live Online Classroom
- Webex Virtual Class for interactive near classroom experience
- Access to Remote Lab PC for Hands-On activities
- Integrated Courseware in the Learning Management System
- Step by Step guide for challenging hands-on lab activities
- Flexible Schedules – Both Weekdays and Weekends Classes
- Get Trained by Database Developer Expert Trainer with Over 15 Years of Industry Experience
- No. 1 Training Center for Database Courses
- Best Price Guaranteed for Database Courses
- 3 days Instructor-Led Face to Face Classroom training
- We are a TESDA Registered Training Center
- Offering Flexible Schedules – Both Weekdays and Weekends Classes
- Get Trained by Certified Database Developer Instructor with Over 15 Years of Industry Experience
- No. 1 Training Center for Database Courses
- We Guarantee Best Price for Database Courses
- Gain the technical skills needed in the workplace. 1 on 1 training is the best way to learn
- Quickest way to master any of our course offerings.
- Experience superb hands-on laboratory activities and unobstructed attention from your trainer.
- Guaranteed to start the Training
ABOUT THE COURSE:
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) serves as the second part of the RHCSA training track for IT professionals who have taken Red Hat System Administration I (RH124). The course goes deeper into core Linux system administration skills in storage configuration and management, installation and deployment of Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®, management of security features such as SELinux, control of recurring system tasks, management of the boot process and troubleshooting, basic system tuning, and command-line automation and productivity.
After completing this course you will learn how to:
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
- Access security files, file systems, and networks
- Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
- Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
- Manage security and system access
- Control the boot process and system services
- Run containers
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Windows system administrators, network administrators who are responsible for the following tasks:
- Configuring, installing, upgrading, and maintaining Linux systems using established standards and procedures
- Providing operational support
- Managing systems for monitoring system performance and availability
- Writing and deploying scripts for task automation and system administration
EX200 – RHCSA – Red Hat Certified System Administrator
Taken the Red Hat System Administration I Course.
Course Training Materials:
Red Hat Linux Administrator’s Guide and Red Hat Linux Networking and System Administration
Upon completion of the course, students will be qualified to be a Linux Network Administrator, junior network engineer
Red Hat System Administration II Syllabus
- Improve command line productivity
- Run commands more efficiently by using advanced features of the Bash shell, shell scripts, and various utilities provided by Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Schedule future tasks
- Schedule commands to run in the future, either one time or on a repeating schedule.
- Tune system performance
- Improve system performance by setting tuning parameters and adjusting scheduling priority of processes.
- Control access to files with ACLs
- Interpret and set access control lists (ACLs) on files to handle situations requiring complex user and group access permissions.
- Manage SELinux security
- Protect and manage the security of a server by using SELinux.
- Manage basic storage
- Create and manage storage devices, partitions, file systems, and swap spaces from the command line.
- Manage logical volumes
- Create and manage logical volumes containing file systems and swap spaces from the command line.
- Implement advanced storage features
- Manage storage using the Stratis local storage management system and use VDO volumes to optimize storage space in use.
- Access network-attached storage
- Use the NFS protocol to administer network-attached storage.
- Control the boot process
- Manage the boot process to control services offered and to troubleshoot and repair problems.
- Manage network security
- Control network connections to services using the system firewall and SELinux rules.
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux on servers and virtual machines.
- Run Containers
- Obtain, run, and manage simple, lightweight services as containers on a single Red Hat Enterprise Linux server.
₱18500) ₱ 14800 USD308 (USD385])
Next Level Course
Call Us for more information
Tel: (+632) 8285-2936 / (+632) 8736-2032
Request Course Quotation
Take advantage of CNCTC 's latest interactive Instructor-Led Live Online Training. Online Courses are delivered using WebEx to bring the classroom to your home or at your workplace and can be accessed directly on your own computer with an internet connection. By using Cisco’s WebEx, and integrating our Computer lab facilities, we can provide a near-classroom experience remotely to your own location of choice. Register Now!