This course will teach how to overcome challenges in the whole training life cycle and build instructional skills, giving you multiple opportunities to evaluate and improve the way you design, conduct, and evaluate a training event. With a strong focus on presentation skills and training best practices, you will gain valuable feedback from experienced facilitators in this practical and constructive learning environment.
- Knowledge of tips and tricks on how to gain the audience’s interest, trust and attention.
- Knowledge of how to plan, deliver and evaluate an effective, educational and inspirational classroom lesson/presentation.
- An understanding of the adult learning theories and how to convert them into successful classroom lessons.
- Knowledge of classroom management and how to achieve a motivational and educational flow.
- An understanding of group dynamics – how to make the class work constructively together.
- Knowledge of various training tools to be used within the classroom environment.
- The ability to develop and utilize the participants’ individual skills and capabilities to deliver successful classroom lessons.