Supply Chain Management Course
This course introduces the concept of supply chain management and evaluates the core fundamentals of logistics within commerce. From corporate giants to small businesses, product manufacturing industries operating within all verticals constantly strive to optimize logistics and operations techniques and practices. In addition to identifying supply chain trends and evolution, the relationship between domestic and foreign goods supply is explored.
- Identify primary differences between logistics and supply chain management
- Understanding individual processes of supply chain management and their interrelationships within individual companies and across the supply chain
- Determine the management components of supply chain management
- Classify tools and techniques useful in implementing supply chain management
- Analyze the professional opportunities in supply chain management