PC LAN/WAN Setup and Windows 2008 Server Active Directory Infrastructure Administration
COURSE DURATION: 30 HRS
This HANDS-ON training gives you the knowledge and skills to design, build, configure and implement a Local Area Network/WAN. The training starts from the ground up, from planning to purchasing to designing and to cabling the network and to configuring the network so that it will be up and running. The training does not stop there because it includes Implementing, Configuring and Administering a Windows 2008 Active Directory Infrastructure It teaches you all you need to know to administer a Windows 2003 Network.
This course will help you prepare for TESDA CHS NCII Assessment Exam
Instructor-led, Hands-On training approach.
PC Hardware and Software Troubleshooting and Repair Training
INTERNET ACCESS: Available
MODULE 1: NETWORK TECHNOLOGY, DESIGN/CABLING & WIRELESS LAN SETUP
Chapter 1: Introduction to Local Area Network
- Application of PC Networking
- Organization-wide computing
- Workgroup computing
- Resource sharing
- Distance Learning
- FTP and Web Access
- Differentiating LAN, MAN and WAN
- Network Standards
- Network Operating Systems (NOS)
- Characteristics of a NOS
- Desktop Operating Systems (Client Operating System)
Chapter 2: Understanding Network components for LAN connectivity
- Client for Microsoft Networks
- Network Adapter
- Network Protocol (TCP/IP)
- File and Printer
sharing for Microsoft Networks
Chapter 3: Configuring Network components
- Installing Client for Microsoft Networks
- Installing Network Adapter
- Installing and configuring TCP/IP
- Installing File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft
- Setting Workgroup names and Computer names
- Common errors in building a Network
- Solving Network Connection problems
Chapter 4: TCP/IP & Subnetting
- TCP/IP Overview
- Function of TCP/IP in a Network
- Static and Dynamic IP Addresses
- Class A, B, C and D
- Differentiating IP address classes
- Network ID's and Hosts
- Choosing Private IP addresses
- Assigning IP addresses
- IP Subnetting
- Subnetting Class A, B & C address
- Defining Subnet Masks
- Troubleshooting TCP/IP
- Using Network utilities (ping, tracert, ipconfig, arp,
- nbtstat etc..)
Chapter 5: INTERNET CONNECTION SHARING
- Overview of the Internet
- Internet Service Providers (ISP)
- Requirements for Internet connection (Modem, Tel.
- Line, ISP account)
- Broadband Internet connection (Cable/DSL)
- Cable and DSL internet connection setup
- Common errors in connecting to the Internet
- Solving common internet connection failures
- Sharing Internet Connection using a ROUTER
- Configuring a DSL Router
- Managing IP address of DSL Router
- Configuring the embedded DHCP server in the Router
- Managing advanced features of the Router
- Sharing Internet Connection using Wingate software
- Testing for internet connection of the network
- Common Internet sharing problems
- Solving Internet connection errors
Chapter 6: NETWORK DESIGN AND CABLING
- LAN Standards
- Multi-LAN Networks and configuration
- Backbone Designs
- High-Speed LAN
- Defining LAN requirements
- Determining user needs
- Network Hardware
- Network Topology (Star, Bus, Ring and Tree)
- Cabling the Network
- Testing the Cable
- Testing the Network
- Post Installation operations
Chapter 7: WIRELESS LAN SETUP AND CONFIGURATION
MODULE 2 - WINDOWS 2008 SERVER ADMINISTRATION - Active Directory Infrastructure
CHAPTER 1: Configuring Domain Name System (DNS) for Active DirectoryConfigure zones
- Dynamic DNS (DDNS), Non-dynamic DNS (NDDNS) and Secure Dynamic DNS (SDDNS);
- Primary, Secondary, Active Directory Integrated, Stub;
- forward lookup and reverse lookup zones
Configure DNS server settings
- root hints;
- configure zone delegation;
- disable recursion;
- server scavenging
Configure zone transfers and replication
- Configure replication scope (forestDNSzone; domainDNSzone);
- incremental zone transfers
- secure zone transfers
CHAPTER 2: Configuring the Active Directory infrastructure
Configure a forest or a domain
- Remove a domain;
- perform an unattended installation;
- Active Directory Migration Tool (ADMT);
- change forest and domain functional levels;
- interoperability with previous versions of Active Directory;
- Forest trust;
- selective authentication vs. forest-wide authentication;
- transitive trust; external trust; shortcut trust;
- Create Active Directory subnets;
- configure sites infrastructure
Configure Active Directory replication
- one-way replication;
- Bridgehead server;
- replication scheduling;
Configure operations masters
- Seize and transfer;
- backup operations master;
- operations master placement;
- Schema Master;
CHAPTER 3: Configuring Active Directory roles and services
Configure Active Directory Lightweight Directory Service (AD LDS)
- Migration to AD LDS;
- configure data within AD LDS;
- configure an authentication server;
- Server Core installation
Configure the read-only domain controller (RODC)
- Administrator role separation;
- read-only DNS;
- credential caching;
- password replication;
- read-only SYSVOL;
- staged install
CHAPTER 4: Creating and maintaining Active Directory objects
Automate creation of Active Directory accounts
- create computer, user and group accounts (scripts, import, migration);
- offline domain join
Maintain Active Directory accounts
- Manage computer accounts;
- configure group membership;
- account resets;
- local vs. domain;
- Protected Admin;
- disabling accounts vs. deleting accounts;
- creating organisational units (OUs);
- delegation of control;
- protecting AD objects from deletion;
Create and apply Group Policy objects (GPOs)
- setting up Group Policies for Domain/OU
- Enforce, OU hierarchy, block inheritance and enabling user objects;
- group policy processing priority;
- group policy filtering;
Configure GPO templates
- User rights;
- ADMX Central Store;
- administrative templates;
- security templates;
- restricted groups;
- security options;
Deploy and manage software by using GPOs
- Publishing to users;
- assigning software to users;
Configure account policies
- Domain password policy;
- account lockout policy;
- fine-grain password policies
Configure audit policy by using GPOs
- audit account logon events;
- audit policy change;
- audit access privilege use;
- audit object access;
CHAPTER 5: Maintaining the Active Directory environment
Configure backup and recovery
- Using Windows Server Backup;
- back up files and system state data to media;
- backup and restore by using removable media;
- perform an authoritative or non-authoritative restore;
- Directory Services Recovery Mode (DSRM);
- backup and restore GPOs;
- configure AD recycle bin
Perform offline maintenance
- Offline defragmentation and compaction;
Monitor Active Directory
- Event viewer subscriptions;
- data collector sets;
- real-time monitoring;
- analysing logs;
COURSE FEE :
with FREE Flowing Coffee
|Php 9,000||Php 9,500||Php 4,500||Midway of Training||Free|
COURSE SCHEDULES :
Other Short Courses..
- TESDA Computer Hardware Servicing NCII with Exam (Fast Track)
- PC Hardware and Software Troubleshooting and Repair w/ OJT
- PC LAN/WAN Setup and Windows 2008 Server Active Directory Infrastructure Administration
- LAPTOP Servicing, Assembly, Hardware Troubleshooting and Repair
- TESDA CHS NC II Computer Technician Certification Courses
What do you think?
Yes pwede kayong kumuha ng CISCO 1 & 2 training basta may knowledge na po kayo sa PC Networking.
Comp secretarial course q. Calcenter agent aq ngyn. Pwde bq kumuha ng cisco1 and 2? Need q kc magkarun ng idea bout i.t. course.
Yes kasama na lahat ng chapter para sa 9,000 na course fee. 30 hours ang duration ng course good for 5 meetings.
6 months course puba lahat ito salamat po .
hi ask ko lang po lahat puba ng chapter na yan is for only 9k lang po ?? for 6months ??
@ kael mohammad
Hi, wala po kaming branch sa Cebu. Located po kami sa Espana Manila at Buendia Makati.
Hello meron po ba sa cebu
Espana, Manila Tel. Nos. 736-2032 / 736-5196
Buendia, Makati Tel. Nos. 889-6042 / 889-6043 /239-5577
pwede po mahingi center contact number para po makapg inquire enrollment date.
May mga susunod pa pong schedule. Ipopost namin soon dito sa aming website. Keep posted.
Ask ko lang po kung yan po yung last schedule ng classes nyo or may susunod pa dyan? Mga october po ganun?
@ Janzel Aureada
Yes po! Magkasama po Module 1 & 2. Thanks
Module 1 And Module 2 na po ba ito? Thanks
Pakicheck po ung link for reservation online http://www.cnctc.edu.ph/reservation_form.php
paano makaka sign up or log in d2 sa site ninyo? lagi lang kasi nakalagay you are logged in as guest user.
@ Jem Soriano
Pakiantay po ang text or call namin within the day kung tuloy o hindi po ang class. Thanks.
Hello po tuloy po ba ung mar 4 training sa makati po. nagreserve na po ako and sure enrollee po ako pero wala pang update kung tuloy kase.thanks po
Unfortunately we don't have training branch somewhere in Bacolod City. We are only located in Espana Manila and Buendia Makati.
We advise you to take first this course "PC PC LAN/WAN Setup and Windows 2008 Server Active Directory Infrastructure Administration. Thanks.
Hi i am from bacolod city. Do u have this course available here in our area? Thanks
Hi, target ko po kasi maging network admin. Graduate naman ako ng Com-Scie kaso ang naging work ko hindi related sa computer and balak ko sana mag aral ulit pra maging network admin. ano bang course marerecommend nyo sakin?
For your inquiries please give us a call at 736-2032, 736-5196 in Manila, 889-6042/43 in Makati. Thank you.
I need to contact admin.
@ Lawrence Carbos
Ok Noted on this.
Pwede maka hingi ng quotation? Lawrence.email@example.com
Pareserve po muna kayo online sa link na ito http://www.cnctc.edu.ph/reservation_form.php at mag-iinform po kami sa inyo 2 days before ng training kung nameet na minimum of 3 participants para magpush through ang class. Thank you.
Good morning po, paano pag mag-enroll ako sa course na 'to tapos ako lang po? Sana may mag-enroll ng 03-06-2017 to 03-10-2017 (M-F) para may kasama ako. Ito lang kasi ang available time ko.
We will give certificate of completion after finishing the course. Kung ang target nyo po ay Microsoft certification you will take Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Active Directory training and the exam is Exam Code: 70-640.
Meron po bang ceritification included itong course for Windows 2008 Server Active Directory Infrastructure Admin? Thanks
Ioopen po namin soon ung Saturday schedule for February. Keep posted.
Gud pm mam/sir may sched po bang open ng sat 9-3 open sa Feb? Tnx
Hi mam rose. Pwede po maki sit in this coming sunday? Si jean po to. Tsaka may sched po kayo ng cisco 1 & 2?
Pag weekdays open kami Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm pag weekends open kami from 9am to 3pm.
Till what time po open office niyo for payment?
The medium of instruction is English and Tagalog but we use English language, especially if we have a foreign student.
Pwede po kayong magbayad on or before magstart ang class through bank deposit, credit card or cash basis sa aming opisina.
Are your courses taught in English?
Na-enroll ko na po sir yung for Jan 22.
How/Where do I pay po yung enrollment fee?
Pwede po kayong magenroll on or before the start of the training. Please make your reservation online through this link http://www.cnctc.edu.ph/reservation_form.php
Till when po ba enrollment for Jan 22 class nito? Hoping for prompt response po.
Yes, tuloy ang klase bukas ng PC LAN/WAN training sa Buendia, Makati.
Hindi po natuloy kasi kulang ng participants. Marereskedyul po ang class next week. Minimum of 3 students bago magstart ang class.
Tuloy na po sa 16?
Nag start na po yung Jan 14 Espa馻?
Yes, pwede na po kayong magenroll sa CISCO 1 & 2 training.
After taking this po tapos po NCII passer, pede ng mag enroll for CISCO 1 and 2.
Yes, pwede po ninyong ienroll etong PC LAN/WAN training.
hi, is okay to take this course
If basic lang alam sa pre-req? Salamat! Plan to enroll kasi
@ jean p
Itetext or tatawagan po namin kayo 2 days before if tuloy na po ung January 16 schedule.
Hi push na po ba yung class this coming jan 16? Thank you!